BATCH 1 OF THIS GARMENT IS SOLD OUT. ORDERS PLACED FOR THIS ITEM STARTING SEPT 20 WILL SHIP OUT THE FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER IN BATCH 2. LIMITED QUANTITIES ALWAYS.
Easy, breezy double tiered skirt. All panels are cut on the bias due the the nature of the upcycled tie's, perfect for a skirt drape.
FEATURES: With an elasticized waist band at the front, and functional ties at back this garment is adjustable all around. Hidden pockets at side seams because obviously.
MAKING: Made in Lima, Peru by brilliant seamstress Luz Chafloque.
CONTENT: Second hand 100% Silk Men's Ties.
FIT: Can be worn at the waist or hips. Ties can be worn at front or at back. There is no "single" fit to this versatile skirt. Fits sizes XS- L.
Need a smaller fit? Larger fit? Select custom and let's make it happen for you. Custom may take 1-2 additional weeks to make.
COLORWAYS: Due to the nature of the Upcycled Silk Ties, each piece is truly one of a kind. Images are for representation purposes ONLY. You will receive a piece that follows the color scheme you have selected.
Below is a breakdown of what color ties are considered for each colorway:
- Charcoal Multi: various black/ white/ grey tones
- Zafiro Multi: various blue/ navy tones
- Cherry Multi: various red/ burgundy tones
- Inti Multi: various gold/ yellow/ neutral tones
- Royal Multi: various navy/ red/ gemstone tones
- MULTI: there are various ties in fun hues that don't fit into above colorways. think bright pinks, orange, greens etc. this is a surprise me option for those feeling adventurous. We hand select the ties that go in each piece to make sure they are intentionally placed.